TheLastPuritanTheLastPuritan

Main Audio Favorites Reviews Stats

Guide to being review mod Guide to being review mod

Biased review, but its my right.

And its his right to receive any review he wants - or not. Why does newgrounds get to invade free speech? And can I really become moderator by tossing salad? Both very important questions that need answering. Graphics - text cool, style-its cool, sound-classic rocks, violence - sexually disturbing, interactivity- the ol' in and out, humor - yes sir, overall - wade's asshole virginity.

Sir-CannabisClock responds:

thanks! and yes, I certainly agree! the only reviews that should ever be deleted are spam and people giving out links.

Night of the Drugs Night of the Drugs

Great Imagery

Well when I first started watching this I thought, "isn't that lame, he is equating weed to pills and other substances that may cause violence." so then i thought about an insult I could in include in the review like: "hey why is everyone white except fo that black guy on the street? are you some sort of racist?"then i started laughing.

and then I read your response to the accusations you received about hatin' weed and realized you don't. i re-watched the movie and noticed all the expressionalist qualities of your flash and liked it.

i probably wouldn't have liked it had i not read your response. so the point is, your flash rocked, and we are all biased motherfuckers.

the end. oh and humor gets 10 due to my chronic slightly toastedness.

ANIMATION INVASION ANIMATION INVASION

Like watching a work of Shyamalany

M. Night that is. This was really good. I've actually been dicking around with that kind of flash myself. I'm glad someone finally took the intiative to make movie out of it. Looking foward to the sequel!

Hits From the Bong Hits From the Bong

Every 10 seconds...

another child becomes hooked to marijuana because of NG.

Great flash. Does the drop it like its hot dub have a site where i can download it?

Forever Young Forever Young

Excellent

I was laughing as soon as the egg was singing. Keep it up.

duck: drugs are bad duck: drugs are bad

I have adventures with william dafoe...

...when I smoke a joint.

boinky33 responds:

I want the William Dafoe action figure for Christmas!

The Aristocrats The Aristocrats

gross

I was wondering when someone when make a flash based off of cartman's aristocrat take. Disgustingly awesome.

a house divided 2 a house divided 2

Not bad

Good dialogue, animation was kind of crappy, but the voice acting was pretty good.

Trichinosis Trichinosis

Orwellian masterpeice

That was an excellent flash brought attention to the problem of America's addictive consumerism and the apathy we have for the decaying countries around us. The Mr. Sandman mix was a very appropriate song selection for the surreal content. Surreal, but still real.

How to scare Aliens How to scare Aliens

Funny

Wow, that was definitely the best plan I have ever heard of. Seriously, that was genius.

SCSP responds: